newsletters

Re: Newsletters via e-mail

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newsletters via e-mail
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 21:05:38 -0400
At 05:55 PM 5/29/2002, you wrote:
>I want to find a way to e-mail our newsletter while preserving the look of
>the current hard-copy newsletter. I presume Acrobat will do this and have
>downloaded the 5.0 version.

Hi Colin...

The Detroit Triumph SPortscar Club's "Triumph Review" can be d/l from:

http://www.detroittriumph.org/Review/review.html

All issues since January are there.  Yes, you need to use Adobe Acrobat to
preserve the look of your newsletter.  I am guessing you've downloaded the
Acrobat Reader from Adobe's site.  You will need the full version of
Acrobat to encode your newsletter to PDF format.  There are other
alternatives, several at much lower costs.  Do a search for 'PDF Encoder'
at the www.tucows.com and you'll see several choices.  A friend uses Easy
PDF which run $49.  With a nod to someone who mentioned this, we also
remove the membership directory pages that we publish in the March
issue.  Our memberships run on the calendar year, so we place a deadline of
February 15th to renew and be listed in the directory.  Helps get the
renewals in quickly since most people very much want to be in the
directory.  Food for thought for everyone.

Best regards,
Blake Discher

-----
Online portfolio: www.fireflystudios.com   Telephone:  877/4-FIREFLY
Now you can send free postcards from my site!
-----
"Children in back seats cause accidents. Accidents in back seats cause
children."

///
///  newsletters@autox.team.net mailing list
///