newsletters

Introduction

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Introduction
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 11:36:52 -0400
Hi everyone...

Just thought I'd introduce myself.  I'm Blake Discher, the newsletter
editor for the Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club.  Let me thank Alexa Hamilton
of California for letting me know this list existed.  The June issue of our
publication, The Triumph Review can be seen at:

http://www.blakedischer.com/June_DTSC/ (size: 1,019kb)

If anyone wants to reprint anything from any of our issues, just let me
know and I can forward a Word document of the article.  I compose the
publication in Adobe InDesign and it is then printed offset and mailed to
our members.  If you want to start an exchange, please forward your snail
mail address and I'll add you to the list.  We post it to the web as soon
as it's sent to the printer so that our members can read through it
immediately.

Best regards,
Blake Discher
Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club