newsletters

August issue of Ragtop

To: "'Newsletters List'" <newsletters@autox.team.net>
Subject: August issue of Ragtop
From: Ceraldi Richard-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:00:34 -0400
Greetings,
The August issue of Hill country Triumph Club (Austin, TX) THE RAGTOP is
on-line. This issue has a not so live report from the VTR National
Convention in Maine, a successful fix-it-day, a couple of road trips, and a
guest story reflecting back on a first car. Of course there is always the
next meeting location and upcoming events. I kind of like the Inner Space
page so be sure to check it out (small things amuse me).
Like the goofy waitress says "Enjoy",
Richard Ceraldi
www.exact.com/~hctc/HCTC-news.html