newsletters

Re: Driving event in Tennessee

To: cobmeister@zianet.com
Subject: Re: Driving event in Tennessee
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 23:14:05 -0500
Colin Cobb wrote:

> I'd like to hear more about the event: Costs, motels, open to other
> marques?, etc.

Ummmm...yeah...well...we're just starting the planning.  We're hoping to
secure a car auction lot, but that hasn't been finalized.  The cost of
renting the location will determine the cost of the event.  There are plenty
of motels in the area, so I'll post a list soon.

I have one definite answer, though:  Yes!  The event is open to other
marques!

As soon as we have a definite location, you'll hear more from me.

Amy