newsletters

Re: New Editor on list

To: TEXASMG@aol.com, newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Editor on list
From: walter@roadster.sps.mot.com (thomas walter x5955)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 96 08:49:30 CST
Mark,

Welcome to the list. For the most part it is not too active,
but a good source of feedback of information when needed.
Might be worthwhile to post what type of computer/editor/layout
tools you are using.

Being a technical type, I do not have the easiest time of it
when it comes to words and grammar. Still find it is fun to
help out other enthusiast where possible by writing up tech
tips for our newsletter, the Texas Datsun Roadster Owners Club.
Thankfully some other kind soul is the editor, and a much better
speller than I.

Of Newsletters: No idea what tools they ysed, but check out
"St. Patrick's of Texas" Homebrewer's Catalog. [To order the
catalog: call 512-832-9045  or stpats@wixer.bga.com.
web site:  http://www.inernetnow.com/stpats/ ]

Hmm, somehow a garage with a couple of sports cars, metal lathe,
new OEM rubber, the smell of 90W and a good Stout Ale perminating
the air is just the place to be.

Cheers,

Tom Walter  '67 Datsun 2000 '68 Datsun 2000
Austin, TX.  Tech Tipster - TDROC Newsletter

P.S. Spring must be here, as I am suddenly find myself looking
at TR3/TR4's Don't ask me why, but the thought of changing
clutches in less than 12 hours just looks like fun!