newsletters

Re: Various Stuff

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Various Stuff
From: Janet Berry <jberry@comp.uark.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 09:45:55 -0600 (CST)
It isn't necessary to get a bulk mail stamp. I have it printed (copied)
on the newsletter when it is printed.

I have a file that I put at the end of each newsletter that includes the
return address (and the return postage guarantee -- the best way to keep
your mailing list current) and the bulk mail stamp.

Janet C. Berry                                      Arkansas State Library
Coordinator of Cataloging Services             Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
email: jberry@comp.uark.edu      voice: 501-682-2303      fax:501-682-1532