morris

Check out Morris_Minor_Custom 100.000.00 COST

To: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net, morris_motors@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Check out Morris_Minor_Custom 100.000.00 COST
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:45:54 EDT
_Morris_Minor_Custom_ (http://www.corbettsauto.com/morris_minor_custom.htm)

HOW WOULD YOU SPEND A $100,000.00

_http://www.corbettsauto.com/morris_minor_custom.htm_
(http://www.corbettsauto.com/morris_minor_custom.htm)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

MORE: tHIS FOR ONLY $10,000.00
Modified 60 Morris Minor Cvt.
Reply to: _sale-379328273@craigslist.org_
(mailto:sale-379328273@craigslist.org)
Date:  2007-07-21, 8:44PM

60 Morris Minor Cvt. with a Nissan 1.5L, all synchro  5 spd and 3.6 diff.
Power disc brakes, rear gas shocks. Entire drivetrain  rebuilt or overhauled.
New paint and convert top. New interior. New tires.  Bumpers rechromed. Sony
CD.
Cruises all day at 120-130 KPH with great gas  mileage. The 50s look but
handles like a sports car and has the reliability of a  new car. Over $12,000
invested but looking at offers on $10,600

    *   This item has been posted  by-owner.
    *   Location: White Rock
    *   it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other  commercial
interests
Original URL: _http://vancouver.craigslist.org/car/379328273.html_
(http://vancouver.craigslist.org/car/379328273.html)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MORE: START FROM SCRATCH:

In a message dated 7/22/2007 9:32:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,