morris

Fwd: 2006 National Meet info

To: Morris <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: 2006 National Meet info
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:29:58 -0800 (PST)
  To: uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
  From: Jim Janecek <jim@microcar.org>
  Subject: 2006 National Meet info

Hey Craig!

The 15th Annual National Meet of the Microcar & Minicar Club is being
held this year in Crystal Lake IL.  Attached is a Press Release, and
Black & White art and Color Art if you could either forward this
information to any other related Clubs or Yahoo Groups (outside of the
normal Microcar Groups, I've got those covered)

Also, more information on the meet itself is available at the Club website:
http://www.microcar.org

In particular, I was hoping you could help me cover:
American Austin & Bantam
DKW & Borgward (I did send something to Steve Sears...)
Goliath & lloyd
Honda(s) (I'm sending something to Matt Spielberg)
and of course
RELIANT!

any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I may be sending info to a few contacts for some of the above once I
track them down later today, but I figure you have a better handle on
who to direct this info to than I do

see ya, take care

Jim Janecek
webmaster for