morris

Morris on the Map!

To: DOLPHNX@aol.com
Subject: Morris on the Map!
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:06:14 EST
Group,

I thought it would be nice to find where the members are located in  the
group. This will also let you know if there are others that live in your  area.
Try the zoom in feature to see the map better in your area. This  could be real
cool for everyone. The link is: _http://www.frappr.com/morrismotors_
(http://www.frappr.com/morrismotors)

The only thing you have to do is go to the "add me" box and fill it  out and
you will have put yourself on the map. This map covers the world so  no one is
left out. There is also a feature to share a photo of your car if  you would
like. To add a shoutout, just enter your name, zipcode, (City for  those out
of the USA)and shoutout. Your name will only appear once on the map,  but you
can enter multiple shoutouts the same way. You can see i added  myself to the
map and played with the shoutout feature. Look at the bottom  of the page for
shoutouts. I hope everyone enjoys this map.