morris

Re: Need help to identify this motor (Please!)

To: pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, morrisminors@smartgroups.com,
Subject: Re: Need help to identify this motor (Please!)
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:04:27 EST
Dear Morris Lovers:

As I wrote in some of my Morris Austin Forum's I  restored a Morris  Pick up
5-7 years ago....

Sold it 3 years ago  and bought I back over a year  ago...

I missed it

Well I have  a new project a 1956 Morris Traveler and I need to sell  my
Truck
to  fund the project...

Please email me off list for further details photo won't  pass

It has a few upgrades and is very  cool!

This is the second Roadster P-up I have built.

MG Midget  Components:

Engine
pro built by British Service San Pedro with rear  MM center OIL  SEAL
Falcon headers with H-4 carburetor and  manifold
Transmission
New clutch with roller bearing throw out
390  Rear end
Power assist Disc Brakes

MGB wire wheels with 5 new  tires
Gas shocks front and rear