morris

Morris Roadster Pick-up for Sale...

To: DOLPHNX@aol.com
Subject: Morris Roadster Pick-up for Sale...
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:08:52 EST
Dear Morris Lovers:

As I wrote in some of my Morris Austin Forum's I restored a Morris  Pick up
5-7 years ago....

Sold it 3 years ago and bought I back over a year  ago...

I missed it

Well I have a new project a 1956 Morris Traveler and I need to sell  my Truck
to fund the project...

It has quite a few upgrades and is very  cool!

This is the second Roadster P-up I have built.

MG Midget Components:

Engine
pro built by British Service San Pedro with rear MM center OIL  SEAL
Falcon headers with H-4 carburetor and manifold
Transmission
New clutch with roller bearing throw out
390 Rear end
Power assist Disc Brakes

MGB wire wheels with 5 new tires
Gas shocks front and rear