morris

Morris Profiles Wanted

To: DOLPHNX@aol.com, info@mgm-spares.co.uk
Subject: Morris Profiles Wanted
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 15:14:08 EDT
_MGM  Spares - Morris Minor Map_
(http://www.mgm-spares.co.uk/profile.asp?profile=200409042001142277216087)

I was wondering if you could do me a favour,  we have just  launched our
new web site which can be found at      _www.mgm-spares.co.uk_
(http://www.mgm-spares.co.uk)
On the web site we have a section called  MORRIS MINOR MAP.  The
idea of the map is that Morris Minor owners can put a picture of their  car
( & themselves if they want to ) on the map for the rest of the  Morris
Minor owning world to see. Owners are also invited to put a brief  history
of their car aswell.

If you would like to put your self on  the map go to the web site and click
on the map section and then  register.

It would be great to see some American Morris Minors on  there

What was the Favor?

Your  Morris Friend:
Randolph Williams
_Click here to see what left of my  website_ (http://members.aol.com/dolphnx)

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
new%20viking.jpg]