morris

Fwd: Additional Pictures

To: DOLPHNX@aol.com
Subject: Fwd: Additional Pictures
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:42:21 EST
In a message dated 3/18/2004 3:50:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
RCar740512@msn.com writes:

 Photo E-mail Play slideshow | Download images
Randy,
I'm a novice with a digital camera and even more of one when it comes to
sending them via E mail. I hope what I'm sending is satisfactory, you'll let me
know.

Thank you again for looking them over... I'll look forward to talking further
with you. (I will be out of the house until 7:00pm, or so).
Ray Carlson

This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo
E-mail, join MSN.
   Photo E-mail Play slideshow | Download images
Randy,
Thank you so much for your time and advise on the phone earlier today. I'm
sending the photographs I have in this mailing and will send additional shots
of
the floor and spring hanger areas in another E mail this afternoon...
Ray Carlson
707 571 1323 home
707 235 0889 cell

This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo
E-mail, join MSN.
       Photo E-mail   Play slideshow<> | Download images <>
Randy,
I'm a novice with a digital camera and even more of one when it comes to
sending them via E mail. I hope what I'm sending is satisfactory, you'll let
me know.

Thank you again for looking them over... I'll look forward to talking further
with you. (I will be out of the house until 7:00pm, or so).
Ray Carlson<>

      <>

      <>

      <>

      <>

      <>

      <>

      <>

      <>

      <>

      <>

      <>

      <>

      <>

      <>

      <>

      <>

This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo
E-mail, join MSN<>.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
photosHeaderCamera.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
photosHeaderLogo.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1D5.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1C3.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1C4.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1C5.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1C6.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1C8.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1C9.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1CA.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1D0.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1CE.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1D2.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1D1.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1CF.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1DB.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1DA.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1D9.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
1D4.jpg]