morris

Morris Pick-up door wanted

To: morris@autox.team.net, MorrisMinors@smartgroups.com
Subject: Morris Pick-up door wanted
From: Pamela Holmes/Joel Holmes <holmes@mcn.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:56:40 -0800
Morris Fans
    Moving forward on a 58 Morris pick-up project but I seem to keep
coming up empty handed on a replacement L.H. door (U.S. driver side).
 The original door was crunched pretty bad but I do have all the window
guts.  All I really need is the bare shell. This is also apparently the
same door as a 4-door left front.  Anyone have one lurking in the back
of the garage anywhere?
    Always up for a trade if your interested.  I currently have 4 parts
cars in various states of dismemberment.  Please contact me of line.
    Cheers,
    Joel Holmes , Northern California