morris

Free Traveller parts car

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Traveller parts car
From: JohnOmg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:42:45 EDT
I have a 1959 Morris Minor Traveller parts car that needs a new home.  It's
an ideal parts source for someone doing or contemplating a restoration.
There are usable doors, bonnet, aluminum roof and side panels, suspension,
wheels, some seats and interior.  No gearbox, no wood.  Lots of misc parts
left from restoration of another car.  Because there is considerable rust in
the floors, I would not consider it restorable.  BUT.... the good news is
that is FREE to anyone who wants to pick it up in Cincinnati, OH.

(I also have a 1964 Jaguar 3.8S parts car for sale.)

John Olman