morris

Who wants a Famous Morris Traveller?

To: morrisminors@smartgroups.com
Subject: Who wants a Famous Morris Traveller?
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 02:00:52 EDT
Hi Morris folks:
Eight years ago I became the proud owner of this Morris...
Even though it was homely and poor looking I had great plans for it?
Then I got the phone call: Harvest TV in Bath England was doing a 4 part
series on Survival!
The woody's part was based on a true story where 4 people drove through the
African desert in a Morris... A car pool of sorts and 2 of them died
Filmed in Yuma Arizona I towed it to the location from Marina del Rey...
Another strange phone call and it was on its way to Canada to live the Steacy
family a month later
Again it starred in another TV show last year, one called WEIRD HOMES.
The show travels all over Canada and the States showcasing, what else, weird
homes -- or in our case, normal homes full of weird stuff. There's a cool
intro of Ken racing to get an envelope to the Helijet courier in the Woody!

Your Morris Friend
Randolph

Contact for price and pictures it is a gooood deal

Ken Steacy
221 Robertson St.
Victoria, British Columbia
CANADA  V8S 3X4