morris

Morris Minor Truck Fans!!!

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Morris Minor Truck Fans!!!
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:46:13 -0800 (PST)
American Morris Owners Alert!!!
--------------------------------

Listers,

I have just converted a few copies of the new Morris Minor Commercials
video made last year in the UK to the American, NTSC format.  This 60
minute documentary narrated by Nigel James is a must-have for Minor owners.
It covers a number of standard Minor vans and pickups in addition to a milk
float (milk delivery body), a camper conversion that hangs at least four
feet beyond the original back and a faux "Bomb Disposal" van that is mostly
made out of fiberglass and converted to run on LPG. Great stuff!

Any Americans who believe that the world of the recent past is being
overtaken by a homogenized, international, consumer driven, Hollywood
promoted image and lifestyle will be delighted to see that the "olde"
England that we hold so dear is still alive and well among British Morris
Minor owners. We go for rides on number of country lanes so pretty that you
feel like buying arline tickets.

The music is hillariously out of place, sort of a retro-Sixties, Moby Grape
meets Jimmy Hendrix without being on acid kind of thing . . . . . . . .

This is only available in American NTSC format from me. If you send a check
in US funds (Payable to "Car Meet")for $21.oo - I will send you a copy in
US format - postpaid!  I only had a few made so first come, etc.

Cheers,
Rick Feibusch

Mail to:
The Car Meet
Dimmick House
211 Dimmick Ave
Venice, CA 90291

If you live in a country where they use EU approved PAL format, contact:
Dave Thomas <LCVREG@aol.com>