Re: [Morgans] Morgan seats

To: "'John T. Blair'" <jblair1948@cox.net>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Morgans] Morgan seats
From: <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 10:13:13 -0600
Hi John,
Yes, I have the same arrangement that you do along with the solid bench
style back.  I want to go to seats more like the Morgan sport seats that
originally came with the car but they look to be pretty thin on the back
with not much support.  I'm a bit spoiled by the standard seats in my TR3,
2" thick with just a little lumbar support, but these are much to large to
fit the Morgan.  Not looking for a big-time racing seat such at the Racaro,
and the price that comes along with them.  I may go ahead with the sport
seat and see if a local shop can re-padded for me.
Bill

Bill Beecher
'67 4/4 Comp (next in line)
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
'55 Sunbeam S7 Deluxe

"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"  S. Paige