Re: air filters

To: David Bondon <david.bondon@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: air filters
From: lmg@gomog.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:15:13 -0500
> In all my years of racing with the Porsche group I have
> never heard anyone suggest that they would be even
> remotely interested in information which came from our
> low tech Morgan world!
> SuperDave

The local Circuit is often rented by Porsche clubs. For a two year
period, I was allowed to run in their Friday qualifications. During that
time, I never did worse than second. They are very sweet people and
Porsche technology is great! Of course, a much lighter car with a bigger
engine has an advantage over even very fine technology..don't you think?

Lorne