Re: Fuel pump for 4/4

To: Karbuff@optonline.net, Keboom05@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fuel pump for 4/4
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:29:49 EST
Gentlemen:

With my '69 1600 cc cross flow I have been successful getting oil filters,
spark plugs and the fuel pump at TRAK.  One ventures further at ones own risk.

Richard
'69 4/4

.In a message dated 1/17/02 8:27:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Karbuff@optonline.net writes:

<< Richard,

 At 08:48 AM 1/17/2002 -0500, RCooperman@aol.com wrote:
  > When I replaced my fuel pump
 >I went to Trak auto and bought a replacement pump for a 1969 Ford Fiesta.
 >
 >Worked just fine.

 I've tried to get stuff by telling the parts flunkies that it's for a
 Fiesta. (I say '78 BTW) Doesn't always work.  For example, the Fiesta seems
 to have used a MUCH bigger distributor cap than the older Cortina/Pinto
 engines.

 FWIW

 Atwell Haines
 '57 4/4 "Yellow Peril II"