Jumping Ship

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Jumping Ship
From: BOBINYELM@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 23:18:10 EST
I enjoy participating on eMOG and am a list member on the mailing list that
John Blair started some time ago.

For a long time, John's List was the only one around and has served a most
valuable service to Morgan owners.

Time and technology march on, and the eMOG format and group, under the able
leadership of Lorne Goldman, has flourished. It is a wonderful place and
achievement, and has accomplished the formidable task to uniting Morgan
owners and interested parties World-Wide.

John has been a very busy man, with his family obligations as well as several
hobbies (besides Morgans and Bricklins, he is an Amateur Radio enthusiast),
and I join others in thanking him for his efforts and devotion to us Moggers,
and look forward to the time when he can find time to join us more often at
eMOG as well as at the reins of the autox.team.net group.

I am sure that John feels as I do, that adding eMOG to the options of Morgan
aficionados does nothing but enhance the Morgan experience, and that the term
"jumping ship" was meant in the best humor.

Thanks, John and Lorne for all your efforts on our behalf!

Bob Coviello