#R9300 at Prescott in 1984

To: "emog" <emog@lists.gomog.com>, <MSCCDG@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: #R9300 at Prescott in 1984
From: <polmognl@wxs.nl>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 15:02:10 +0100
Dear listers,

Back in 1984 the Vitesse engined +8 was brand new to most Morgan people. At
the 75th Anniversary meeting at Prescott/ Eastnor Castle it appeared both
days.
At the end of the Saturday at Prescott, Peter Morgan was talked into a blast
up the hill in this car.

Sadly, I have never seen a picture of this. Would anyone of you have a picture
of this feat? I'd love a copy (or .jpg) of it, in that case.

Other pictures of the car, with or without Peter Morgan, are also welcome of
course.

Thanks in advance.

Hermen Pol

///