Re: Water Pump - Lubricant

To: Chip or Von Brown <vonnchip@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: Water Pump - Lubricant
From: "William E. Irwin" <cigrbill@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 17:01:09 -0500
Thanks Chip.  I use antfreeze which was yellowish-green.  I put some lubricant
stuff made by DuPont in my coolant which turned it blue.

A week ago I put on a little over 600 miles RT to the Cincy OhMog.  Car ran
strong.

Give the credit to either the DuPont stuff or my Marvel Mystery Oil.

Bill

Chip or Von Brown wrote:

> since i race my +4, i don't use antifreeze in the summer. I added a can of
> stuff that i bought at the local auto parts outlet. turned the coolant white
> but also the water pump --- which has squeaked forever --- no longer makes
> noise. Don't know if it is doing any (other) good.
>
> chip brown

///
///