1959 4/4 value question -- considering sale

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: 1959 4/4 value question -- considering sale
From: Chasfloew@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:39:25 EDT
I'm considering selling my '59 Morgan 4/4 (#A-469) and I'm unsure of the
value.  The car has (mostly) new wood a couple of years ago, and repainted,
with side body panels replaced.  Basically solid, but admittedly amateur
paint.  The interior and some trim are yet to be done.  The car came from the
factory with a three speed but had been updated to series III (a 105e and
four speed) when I bought it (1973).  It now has a 2300 pinto engine and four
speed, the old engine and tranny would go with the car.  The car was last
driven two years ago, and needs a starter and brake hydraulics checked.  The
lines and cylinders are new or rebuilt, so it may just be a loose fitting.
The car has wire wheels, rebuild by Dayton Wheel and new tires.  New
radiator, rewired, etc.

I really hate to sell it, but I'm not really getting any use out of it, and
probably won't have much time to enjoy it this Summer.  So, I'm interested in
establishing a value, and am looking for offers.

email: chasfloew@aol.com
(219) 426-9242
Fort Wayne, Indiana

///