Looking for John Grayson

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for John Grayson
From: "John Bigler" <jbigler@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 10:14:20 -0700
Does anybody know where I can find John Grayson??  Please!

Last I heard (1996 MCCDCC membership list) he was living at 3925
Stingall Drive, Richmond, VA 23229.  But, apparently, he's moved
house.  Did he leave any clues?

I'm trying to track down my 4/4 Series II chassis number and
believe that he may have some of the answers.  He was listed
as having 4/4 Series II chassis No. A289.  If you can't help
me find him, do you know what happened to his car?

Anybody out there from Richmond, or elsewhere, who can help?

Cheers,
John Bigler
'48 4/4 Series I with cycle wings
'58 4/4 Series II with Devin body