Re: Morgan Models,

To: "kenjan" <kenjan@supanet.com>, "AUTOX" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Morgan Models,
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:22:02 -0500
There are a few places to search for out of print books. Amazon and Barnes &
Nobel both have services to locate theses. There is a site called
"outofprintbooks" (dot com) that does that too. I suspect that there must be
several others as well. Try looking in Hemmings Motor News, too. There are
people who specialize in automotive literature. Classic Motor Books, & Brit
Books are two that come to mind, plus individual collectors who place ads
under "Books & Literature for Sale". I think Ken's book should be available
through one of those sources.