Re: Morgan engine mount plate

To: Mog47@aol.com
Subject: Re: Morgan engine mount plate
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 09:57:27 -0500
Mog47@aol.com wrote:

> Do you have one at all? If so I would think a local fabricator could could
> use it for a pattern and make one up for you.

I wouldn't disagree with the assumption but would surely assess the
consequences if the fabrication is ever so slightly off.  Remember the
unit supplied by Morgan Spares has been fabricated on a precise jig,
welded to a predetermined assembly sequence and is time tested and
proven.

My Grandmother used to say, "Penny wise pound foolish".  (Family roots
North East England)

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year

Toad

'59 Plus 4