chassis painting

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: chassis painting
From: Mrgn914@cs.com
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:13:21 EST
I use some stuff that has a MIL spec number 675ac-23984843-346 available only
from NASA.  This coating was used to paint the nose cones of Saturn rockets
from the bad old days of the cold war and now is available if you know the
right people in the surplus business; nudge, nudge, wink, wink if you know
what I mean.  It is good to 5678 degrees F. and has similar anti corrosive
properties to the paint used on the Brooklyn Bridge the last time it was
painted.
For application you must wear fully protective chemical and biological garb
available from your nearest army surplus store. Application must be done in a
laminar flow work area with proper ventilation.  All children, dogs, cats or
other livestock must not be within 3 miles of the painting area.  Best of
luck!

S. Stierman, 69 plus 8