MORGANS OVER AMERICA III

To: Morgans@autox.team.net, Melvyn@rutter.clara.net
Subject: MORGANS OVER AMERICA III
From: Elaine Fisher <elainef@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 04:13:37 -0700
Dear Team

We are on Day 4 of the trip and in Vicksburg, MS.

Yesterday, we had a 90? +8 have an altercation with a buzzard. The
windscreen was smashed, and the frame bent. Fortunately, no one was hurt,
although they were spitting glass slivers out of their mouths. We put the
Morgan on the tow trailer and continued the day. Joe Speetzen, of near
Jackson  came to join us for the day and has been assisting us finding
someone to help. We had the editor of the local paper, who is a British car
fan, here to assist us. Nothing gets fixed in Mississippi on Sundays.
We are hoping the local glass shop that the editor uses for his cars can
help us replace the glass. There is to be an unbending party this morning.
Should this all fail, we may be looking for a +8 windscreen.
If you are aware of one that is available, I would appreciate knowing about
it.
Thanks
Elaine Fisher
Morgans Over America