AEROMOG 2000

To: morganspares@taconic.net, Morgans@autox.team.net, janb@pop.idsi.net,
Subject: AEROMOG 2000
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 07:29:37 EDT
Dear Morganeers,
    In a case of advanced brain fade, I just realized that this Saturday's
Aeroomog at the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome will be far overshadowed locally by
the Dutchess County Fair's next to last day.  The fairgrounds are on US Rte.
9 on the edge of the village of Rhinebeck.
    If you're planning on traveling north on Rte 9 to reach the Aerodrome,
use US Rte 9G to avoid the village.  It may be easily accessed from Hyde Park
(10 mi. south of Rhinebeck village) by turning right at the East Market St.
light (Landmarked by Hyde Park Motors [Chrysler/Plymouth dealer] and the post
office, both on the right) and making a left at the next light (East Park,
approx. 1 1/2 mi.).  Travel north on 9G until you reach the US 9 and 9G
light, make a right onto Rte 9 and Stone Church Rd. (direct to Aerodrome)
will be about half a mile on your right).
    Remember that the show begins at 2 pm, but that there is an excellent
museum to visit as well as preparations for the show having to be completed,
I'd recommend arriving by noon.
    At present, dinner plans are incomplete due to low numbers of Morganeers
having contacted me.  I plan on calling for reservations from the Aerodrome.
For those who attended 1999's meet, dinner will more than likely NOT be at
the Rolling Rock Cafe (site of that meet's dinner) as the RR is directly
across the street from the fairgrounds!  There are a number of alternatives
that will be discussed at the Aerodrome.
    Hope to see you there.
    Cheers and Happy Morganing,
        Jim