RE: jack stands

To: "'Ernest(Chip) Brown'" <Chip.Brown@msdw.com>
Subject: RE: jack stands
From: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:25:38 -0500
Chip,

   I don't know the brand name of the stands I've been purchasing.  But
these
are heavy steel, with a "Y" vertical piece that is adjustable and has a
ratchet
vise pins to lock the stands at height.  I've purchased several sets at
buying
clubs like Price Club (Costco), Sams, etc.  I think I was paying about $20
per
set.

Hope this helps.

John