Re: Morgan Stamps

To: Gary Moles <morgannz@xtra.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Morgan Stamps
From: A Hart Jr <arthart@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:23:45 -0500
Gary,

These Morgan stamps, which depict a 1948 4/4 both as a photo and a line
drawing in two joined stamps, occassionally show up on eBay the internet
auction site.  I have seen three of them since last June and purchased
one.  I will send a photo of it to you and Tony under seperate email.

BTW, Congratulations on the Cup victory.  I only wish the finals were as
exciting as some of the Louis Vuitton series races were.

Art Hart
'64 +4