Re: The Troubleshooter

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Troubleshooter
From: SDviewpnt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 19:48:06 EST
In a message dated 3/12/00 12:44:58 AM, smithmog@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Tony- I believe you'd have to have it converted (copied over) at a video
store that specializes in foreign videos; I used to know where those were
when I lived in Detroit...there should be someplace in any major metro area,
I would think, that specializes in European/Middle Eastern videotapes that
could dub from PAL to NTSC. Not much help, I realize... >>

Tony,

Try a video production house that specializes in video tape duplicating.  It
should be straight forward with the correct format machines.

Good luck,
Steve Dreiseszun