Morgan Web Site

To: "Morgan Mail List" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morgan Web Site
From: "Gary" <garc@iinet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 22:14:58 +0800
Its nice to see that the Morgan web site is a big upgrade.  I particularly
like the "Malvern Link" in PDF format - its great to see some factory
literature without sending little bits of chopped up trees around the world.
(and with No.1 you get to make your own Morgan by matching a back half to
the front half!)

The Aero:
- I like the name
- I like the overall design, but
- I don't like the headlights ( although they look better in the straight on
photos on Top Gear's Geneva Show site
http://www.topgear.beeb.com/motorshow_geneva/show_stars/cars/Morgan_Aero/gal
lery/page01/index.html
than they do in the factory site photos).  I have never liked the big
headlight fad pushed by Mercedes in particular but you gotta put em
somewhere!
Somehow the headlights seem to be crooked no matter which angle the photo is
taken from.

I shall wait for the reviews!

Gary Arcus
1954 +4