Geneva New Car Launch

To: "Roger Bluff" <RJBLUFF@dera.gov.uk>
Subject: Geneva New Car Launch
From: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 12:59:46 -0500
Roger,

Last evening my copy of the February issue of the Thames Valley
Centre Newsletter arrived and compliments are in order for the
meaty content. However, in your "scoop" about the live launch by
Peter Morgan of the New Morgan in Geneva on February 29th
via web-cam at 16:00, I would like to clarify that this is at 16:00
Geneva Time and at 15:00 GMT. About two weeks ago in a long
telephone conversation with Charles Morgan, I'm relatively certain
this is what he said. (I'm posting this message to the Lists as well
to avoid disappointment.)  <http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk>

Fortunately, Tuesday is my "morning off". I will be able to view it
at home without the interruptions and distractions of the office.
Now if I only had a better computer and faster connection! CM
is hoping that nothing goes wrong with the web-cams as this
is all pretty high-tech stuff for the Morgan Motor Co. Probably
everything will work just fine. For the sake of the future viability
of the Marque, let's all wish everyone at the Works a Huge
Success!

Regards,

Willie