RE: Morgan Internet Site

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Morgan Internet Site
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:00:49 -0500
Lorne,

When I went to the site, using MS Internet Explorer 4.0,
I had to select "yes" or "no" in response to a request to
load a plug-in.  I couldn't see the relevance so I replied
"No" and got a blank screen.  I tried again and replied
"Yes" and got the animated teaser ("Coming soon...")
relating to an online presentation of the new model
that will take place live from the Geneva Auto Show
on 02/29/00.

Later I went back to the site using Netscape 4.0 and
got the blank screen you mention.  Apparently the
plug-in only works with MS-IE. Netscape is NG.

Joe DeLuca
Ledgewood, NJ
'62 yellow 4/4 competition model
Morgan 3/4 Group, USA