Re: tow car

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tow car
From: Terry Dowling <tdowling@gesb.wa.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:54:07 +0800
Dear Morganeers,

I am in the process of looking at an early 60s +4 and have had a
rpe-purchase check that has revealed that the brake drums seem to be
freshly machined, yet there is a serious shudder and pulsating when
applying the brakes. The car has four-wheel drums.

I've read a few list items on spindles bending and was wondering if that
may be the cause.

Any tips greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Terry

Standard disclaimer:
Any recipient of this communication acknowledges that:
* the Government Employees Superannuation Board accepts no responsibility for
the contents nor the validity of this communication; and
* they do not rely on any view given unless it is properly authorised. In the
case of the Year 2000 issue, there appear to be no Y2K concerns at this time
and the GESB is operating normally.