[Fwd: Re: Rubberlite]

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Rubberlite]
From: tjsouz@epix.net
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 08:48:01 -0800
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 08:46:31 -0800
From: tjsouz@epix.net
To: Gary Moles <morgannz@xtra.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Rubberlite

Gary Moles wrote:

> But the side and tail lights that were fitted to Morgan three-wheelers in the
>30s.
>
> Best regards
> Gary

Gary, re: Rubbolites
The Complete Automobilist Ltd. shows a rubber light useful as stop and
tail (dual filament bulb) as their P/N 299.  It's on page 3 of my
ancient catalog.  Their address is: 39 Main Street, Baston, Nr.
Peterborough, PE6 9NX, England.  Their Phone No. listed on the catalog
is in the older form: Greatford (07786) 312.  Maybe a UK lister can give
you an update on how to reach them.
Also, I would think that one of the advertisers in the MTWC, Three
Wheeler Bulletin could steer you in the right direction.  And there's
the Technical advisor for 2-speeders, Chris Booth if you're a MTWC
member.

Regards,
Tony Souza