Re: Grommets

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Grommets
From: BobTescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 16:40:49 -0700
John T. Blair wrote:

> Anybody found a good source of rubber grommets for automotive use?
>
> I need several grommets from 3/4",  1 1/4", to 1 1/2" id with approx. 1/4"
> grove for a fiberglass floorpan and firewall.  I've checked several places
> (ie.
> McMasters, Restoration Speciality) but not really having any luck.
>
> John
>
> John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@exis.net
> Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229
>
>               48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
> 71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire
>
> Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
> Bricklin: www.bricklin.org

John and other Morganeers:
Try Restoration Specialties in Windber PA. They usually show up at
Carlisle and Hershey and have a wide range of things like grommets,
windlace moulding clips etc. They have a catalog. Im away from my home
where the catalogs are so cant give more info right now. Maybe tothers
can fill in.

Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net