RE: spreading cheer-cloggie style!

To: vandergraaft@aecl.ca
Subject: RE: spreading cheer-cloggie style!
From: "Kit Hildreth" <kithildreth@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:07:55 GMT
">From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
>To: 'Kit Hildreth' <kithildreth@hotmail.com>
>CC: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
>Subject: RE: spreading cheer
>Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 00:12:39 -0500
>
>Kit,
>
>Having lived in The Netherlands during my "formative years" (whatever they
>were; some think I'm still in them), I have no problem imagining that scene
>in 's-Gravenhage (Den Haag).
>
>Chuck Vandergraaf
>Pinawa, MB
>
> > *******
> > This nice little story reminds me when I was in Den Haag(Netherlands)
>one
> >
> > X'mas on the 1st day of Snowfall. I was top down with only aero-screens
>up
> >
> > c/w WW2 RAF pilot's helmet and flying jacket with snowflakes bouncing
>off
> > the old snozzola! On the sidewalk were about 10-15 cyclists. One of them
> > pointed out the comical site of Moi & MOGS puttering along (you CAN
> > imagine
> > a Plus 8 puttering in a snowstorm, can't you? Good!). Result: everyone
> > burst
> > out laughing and then they all collided ending up on the side walk in a
> > cursing jesticulating heap of bikes and bodies! Morgan's revenge!
> > Happy yuletide Mogging all,
> > Kit  & MOGS"
*******
Hi Chuck,
don't remind me of the fact that whenever I attempted to learn the language,
my limey accent always elicited a reply in my own, spoken so much better
than I am able to muster! s- Gravenhage (right on the seafront) was in fact
where I worked and lived for a most enjoyable 18 months. Lovely
city-infinately preferable to Amsterdam in my book. Had there been more work
available I'd have happily settled in the most benign Police State in
Christendom! As to your formative years staying with you, I'm convinced -
certainly in my case - that that applies to most Moggers!
Kit & MOGS