Re: Morgan Books

To: "FRED COHEN" <cohenf@home.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Morgan Books
From: "Ken & Janet Hill" <jhv.morgan@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 07:23:18 -0000
Hi There all you Morgan Nuts (Enthusiasts)
For a more complete list of Morgan books see pages 211 - 213 of my book
'Completely Morgan Four-wheelers from 1968'.    There are also two far more
complete lists than mine on websites.    These include some magazine
references as well as the book listing.  The address of one I can not recall
but there is a very comprehensive one compiled by Lorne on
www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMog/  Wishing you all GOOD MORGANEERING no matter
where you are in the world.    Ken Hill