Re: team.net & THE MORGAN MAIL LIST

To: gomog@angelfire.com, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: team.net & THE MORGAN MAIL LIST
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 19:13:40 EDT

<<<Have you read the Bradakis e-mail on the "The new World"? You absolutely
should.

It calls for some discussion here.>>>

I agree it needs some discussion.  In the meantime, while I am discussing, I
have put a check in the mail to the listed address.

"Pay no attention to the man behind that curtain!......" roars the Wizard.
I always knew there was someone pulling levers and making steam somewhere in
the cyberguts of the nation to support the list....glad he popped up and ask
us to send him a little food and water so he can keep on chunkin'.....

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to keep it on a gentlemanly and volunteer
basis??  My poor VISA is getting nibbled to death by goldfish (ISPs, LD
services, cell phones) $8.95 at a time.  But you know how this wicked old
world is...probably wouldn't work that way.  I'll do my part though...

Lannis