Re: +4 DHC

To: tjsouz@epix.net, Morgan List <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: +4 DHC
From: Ed Herman <edherman@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 07:34:24 -0400
Tony,
    I missed you at Hershey.  Though that's no surprise.  I too was shocked
ot see the Newell's car at the show.  The shock was only one Morgan in so
many cars.  There must have been twenty houresless carrages there.  You can
bet I'll have my DHC up there next year.
Ed.
 PS. great to know that the DHC didn't go for 23K. See you on the 24th.