Re: Storage Pouches

To: MCF612@aol.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Storage Pouches
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 21:12:32 -0400
Mike,

At the local car store I found flat vinyl pouch's, about 5" square, with a
velcro loop at the top.  I put the other part of the velcro on the top of
the driveshaft hump between the seats and now have two nice map pockets, one
on either side of the driveshaft.  Works great for the cell phone, maps,
even the palm pilot.  However, the contents do get warm, so don't stash a
candy bar there.  Total cost was about four bucks.

I also used velcro to mount a plastic tray on the flat area in front of the
gear shifter and parking brake. this holds a small flashlight, tire guage,
fuel key and other misc stuff.

BTW, I put my registration in a zip-lock type plastic bag to keep it dry.

Hope this helps.

Gary
1991 +8 (with a glove box, but there's a radio in there)