Re: too much oil

To: "hofmogtx@excite.com" <hofmogtx@excite.com>,
Subject: Re: too much oil
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 99 21:21:55 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Kathi
A little bit too much is okay but too much too much cold be bad.
If the oil level is too high in the crankcase the crankshaft splashes the
oil and mixes air into it and  the oil and air gets pumped to the bearings
which don't work as well with foam.
 I'd  drain a quart.
Oh wait that's right its a Morgan !  Park it for 30 minutes or so and that
should allow about a quart to leak out .

See you at TEX MOG !!!!

Bob Nogueira

------ REPLY, Original message follows --------