Re: Simmonds Upholstery??

To: morgans@autox.team.net, Naoz@aol.com
Subject: Re: Simmonds Upholstery??
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 00:54:26 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

The Simmonds link went bad about 3-4 weeks ago. I have done a web search sweep
and it turns up negative. I inquired through English contacts last week to
ascertain what happened to Simmonds. Hopefully, we can update the link shortly.

Same disappearance of the Spanish club site link as well..

LMG
GoMoG