RE: Laguna Seca

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Laguna Seca
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:28:33 -0400
        Phil writes : "It is also interesting to note that most of the
restored cars today have superior paint work and finish work over what is
coming out of the factory. I guess Morgans were never built to be pristine
show cars, they were meant to drive and to race."

        This is so neat: Morgans can be many things to many people; they can
be raced, they can be driven solely on paved roads without a speck of NaCl
(road salt to the chemically challenged), they can provide endless joy and
frustration simply being worked on, and they can be brought to a level of
perfection worthy of Pebble Beach.  What a car!

        Chuck Vandergraaf
        '52 +4
        Pinawa, MB