RE: 4/4 dash switches

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 4/4 dash switches
From: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:33:13 -0400
Joe,

   My understanding is that the only the "competition 4/4s" came with the
tach.  My 65 4/4
Didn't have one.  But I don't like driving a manual xmission with out one,
so I put in one
As thought it were a 4/4 Series V competition.

One other item, from what I've been able to ascertain, the 4/4s didn't come
with a temp gauge.

However, I would think that many owners had the dealer install a temp gauge
and or a tach.

I don't know what the "P" switch is for.  On my car I have the following
switches:

         |--------------------------------------------|
         | wiper                  dash     driving  |
         | switch                 lights       light   |
         |                                            on ft. |
         |                                    badge bar |
         |                                                    |
         |                                                    |
         |               Turn sig                        |
         |                switch                          |
         | Choke           ign        Headlight  |
         |  knob          switch         knob     |

John T. Blair
jblair@scn.spawar.navy.mil
SPAWARSYSCEN Chesapeake
Chesapeake, VA                                 (757) 523-8133