Re: 5 Speed Gearbox Conversions

To: Bob Tescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Subject: Re: 5 Speed Gearbox Conversions
From: A Hart Jr <arthart@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:39:02 -0400
Bob,

Fred Sisson's "Morgan Driver's Bedside Reader"  has a whole section in
the "Gearbox" chapter on using Jaguar gearboxes and which ones will work
and also what is required to fit one with an overdrive.  It is too much
to repeat here but it basically boils down to how much work you are
willing to do.  Gearbox model numbers are given with the limitations and
advantages of each. Good reading even if the project is too much to
attempt!

Art Hart
'64 +4
Chester, NJ