Re: moggin' & smoggin'

To: stuross@nac.net
Subject: Re: moggin' & smoggin'
From: Kit Hildreth <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:54:50 PDT
"
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: moggin' &
smoggin'
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:11:28 -0400

Here's my tup'pence in this
bru-haha;
Kit, Bubba....Go out and buy a Chevy.
Then you can get your parts
at Pep Boys.
After than we'll see complaints about
Manny, Moe, & Jack on the
net!
Get a life...sell the Morgan. Move to
Bermuda where they don't drive
cars.
Or start your own Morgan business and under-sell
Melvyn Rutter and
become a "not-for-profit"
charity devoted to the rest of us so we can
all
restore our cars for pennies.

"
*******
Which of course will give you more money to buy ISIS Plus Eights. Crafty!
Consider it underwayl,  Stuart. By the way, doesn't the US GP2 Mog use a
Chevy engine instead of that crappy limey thing from Rover?! I'm glad you
mentioned those rip-off artists M, M & J; bloody cowboys! I shall, of
course, make it a tax-deductible charity so I can make a huge profit and
move to Nob Hill where I belong and can afford an ISIS Morgan. Naturally I
intend to ensure that Hillary finds gainful employment as my
bookeeper/lawyer and will keep moving on in the opposite direction of the
"mean spirited".
keep on moggin' and wrenchin'
Kit Hildreth